Action required by the Candidate
Action required by the Admission Office
Send an inquiry to email@example.com
General information package sent by e-mail
General information package received.
- Study options information
- Placement test online
- Make an appointment for the interview with Mr. Lukasz Mally, please write to him “SKYPE” as the topic of the e-mail
- Register in JSOS system as a candidate for Language Course and download the Application Form
Return by e-mail or post:
- Downloaded from the suystem and signed Application Form
- A copy of passport
If positive, go to point 6: Offer made. If negative: more information will follow by e-mail.
Offer package received.
- Offer letter (Pre – Acceptance letter)
- List of required documents
- Your next step
Return by post/courier:
- Required documents
Payment (if applicable) and documents received
Final Acceptance Letter issued
Confirmation of enrolment package received.
- Final Acceptance Letter
Obtain visa (if applicable) and make travel arrangements
- Meet your personal mentor at the airport or railway /bus station (non EU students)
- Submit original required documents to the Admission Office
1. If you are a non-EU student who wishes to have airport /railway or bus station pick-up please make sure you let us know your travel details minimum 7 working days prior to your arrival